* A limited number of places are available for students. To benefit of the student rates, students are requested to submit a
Maximum number of places for students has been reached
- Registrations can only be made on-line with a credit card and should be completed in one single process. It is therefore advised to have your credit card ready at hand before starting the registration process. Please note that some credit cards have a special security code in addition to the 3-digit code specified on the card. This additional code is needed to complete your registration and payment by credit card.
- Upon completion of the registration process and payment by credit card, you will receive an official confirmation of your registration and payment by e-mail.
- An invoice will be sent to you by e-mail shortly after the registration is completed. If the invoice has to have a different address than that provided for your registration, please provide the address by e-mail at email@example.com
- Please note that registration is final only upon receipt of payment of the due fees.
- If you wish to have your complete details included in the conference document that will be provided to all registered participants at on-site registration, it is advised to register before 31 October 2012.
- Any cancellations or changes to registrations must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received before 31 August 2012 will be refunded minus 20% handling charges.
- After 31 August 2012, no fees will be refunded but delegate substitution can be requested in writing to email@example.com
To register please click here