2012 MWCNTs in Polymer Phase 2 Workshop
Thursday, June 21, 2012 - Friday, June 22, 2012This workshop is the second phase of a project to develop confidence in measurement methods for describing release of nanomaterials from materials used in commercial products.
Consumer Product Safety Commission
4330 East West Highway,
Bethesda, MD 20814
This workshop will review the results of the expert task group evaluations and provide advice through breakout sessions to the drafting of a State of the Science document and a Methods Development Workplan that will chart the next steps for the project toward development of confidence in measuring release of nanomaterials from commercial applications.
- List of Participants & Collaborating Organizations
- 2011 Workshop Documents/Summary
- Reference list, references, and unpublished information contributed to the project
- Task Groups 1-3, ITG, SOST
- TG1-3 White Papers (Methods, Materials, Release Scenarios)
- Breakout Questions
- Anticipated Work Plan (Interlaboratory Testing Group)
- State-of-the-Science Document Outline
For additional information on this event or the NanoRelease project, please contact us at NanoRelease@ilsi.org.