The NanoRelease project is anticipated to proceed in 4 phases, with the output of each phase determining scope and resources for subsequent phases. The first phase of the project consists mainly of a workshop sponsored/supported by the following organizations:
- US Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development
- Environment Canada, Emerging Priorities Division
- Health Canada, New Substances Assessment and Control Bureau
- American Chemistry Council, Nanotechnology Panel
- Society of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- The Adhesive and Sealant Council
- American Cleaning Institute
This project was undertaken with the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Federal Department of the Environment.
Ce project a été réalisé avec l'appui financier du Gouvernement du Canada agissant par l'entremise du ministère fédéral de l'Environnement.
TRANSPARENCY AND PARTICIPATION: REQUEST FOR COMMENTS
The project will form a team of experts from diverse sectors (e.g., governments, civil society and non-governmental organizations, industry, academia) to ensure comprehensive consideration of perspectives.
To further promote participation, we invite comment on all aspects of the project, and will do our best to address these comments in ways that are clear to all. Your input will help make this project a success. Please send any comments you have to NanoRelease@ilsi.org.
We will post comments on this website that are signed with name and affiliation, and that do not contain inappropriate content. We will not post or pass on your contact information without your written permission.